DocuSign and PandaDoc are two well-known, market-leading electronic signature software solutions, each with tens of thousands of users. So the question is, which platform is best for your business?
In this article we will compare the features and benefits of PandaDoc and DocuSign. We will also introduce you to another option that we think is worth considering.
What is the difference between PandaDoc and DocuSign?
Here's a brief overview of what each platform has to offer:
PandaDoc is a cloud-based document management tool that makes it easier for companies to create digital documents such as quotes, estimates, HR documents, contracts and more. It does this by streamlining the procedures for viewing, editing and obtaining electronic signatures from sales staff.
DocuSign is a more comprehensive document creation platform that provides reliable and powerful features that enable businesses and professionals to set up an automated signature collection and tracking workflow. Founded in 2003, the software is a cloud-based e-signature tool that supports businesses of all sizes.
Feature comparison: PandaDoc vs. DocuSign
- Electronic signature: Enables legally valid electronic signatures. This means you can sign documents electronically instead of printing them out and signing them by hand.
- Document management: PandaDoc's document management system lets you store, share and track all your documents. This can make it easier to keep track of important documents like contracts and agreements.
- Standard document editing: With these functions you can upload your Docx files and edit them directly in PandaDoc.
- Integrations: You can automate the document signing process and save time by integrating PandaDoc with a variety of popular enterprise software platforms, including Salesforce, HubSpot, and Zoho CRM.
- Electronic Signature: DocuSign's eSignature solution lets you send and sign contracts from virtually anywhere, at any time, on a variety of devices.
- Template management system: DocuSign also lets you create your own templates instead of offering pre-made ones. Companies that frequently need to sign these types of documents can benefit from this tool.
- Document editing allows users to edit documents electronically. In this way, contracts or agreements can be changed without having to print them out and sign them by hand.
- Integrations: Salesforce, Google Docs, and Microsoft Office 365 are just a few of the business applications DocuSign integrates with.
- Two-factor authentication: DocuSign offers two-factor authentication to increase security, which is not the case with PandaDoc.
Both DocuSign and PandaDoc have different price tiers, so you can customize your needs to fit your price limit. Each platform also offers a free trial version. This also allows you to try out the tools before you buy.
PandaDoc price plan
PandaDocoffers three fixed service levels for individuals, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and large companies.
DocuSign price plan
DocuSign has a similar pricing structure with three tiers targeting different types of business users:
top.legal - A better alternative to PandaDoc and Docusign
If you are looking for an alternative to PandaDoc or DocuSign with electronic signature capabilities and more features, we are convinced that top.legal is your first choice.
top.legal is an all-in-one contract management solution that integrates an advanced eSignature solution into its digital workflow. Our mission is to redefine how legal and business teams draft, negotiate, sign and manage contracts. Our solution is easy to use, fast and scalable.
- Quickly draft contracts: Use a predefined set of contract clauses and templates to streamline the contract drafting process.
- Work and negotiate in real time: Using markup, you can easily make changes to documents, add internal and external comments, and negotiate the terms of the agreement with the other party in real time.
- Sign contracts anywhere, anytime and on any device: Sign your contracts quickly and securely with an advanced e-signature tool. Signing documents with your cell phone number is one of our special features.
- Real-time notifications and alerts: Never miss a milestone again . You can set automatic reminders and alerts when a contract is due or about to expire
- Store and organize documents in one place: With top.legal's contract software, all contracts are digitized and can be securely stored in a central contract repository. Access to the contracts is completely under your control.
- Works seamlessly with the apps you use: top.legal offers several integration options, including Google Drive, Teams, Slack, HubSpot, Salesforce and more.
Are you interested in more information?
If you are interested in an in-depth analysis of the similarities and differences between the three solutions mentioned, read the following articles: